Friday, December 3, 2010

Document List for I-20 (Initial Applicant)

1. I-20 Application (including foreign and US address) - school forms
2. Admission Application - school forms
3. Copies of Passport, Visa and I-94 (including dependent/s if any)
4. Certificate of Deposit Balance or Proof of Financial Ability
(Latest Bank Account Statement/s: Personal or Sponsor - at least $15,000)
5. Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the sponsor
6. Certificate of Graduation/Diploma and Transcript
7. 1 photo (passport size)
8. $600 for I-20 documentation, admission and SEVIS
(Make your check payable to Life University)
9. Copy of ID card (i.e.; state ID/CA D, if any)
10. Essay 9Regarding your personal interests, experience, strengths, and goals. Include the reason why you choose Life University.

1 comment: